Archive for October, 2016
Activation of Marco’s Towers ref. Z3-00009 on 23.10.2016.
100% green activation: 1 hour hiking on Vodno mountain near Skopje
Guerrilla QRP Portable style: Non-motorized transport to the location, operating position in the forest seating on the ground, tree limb as antenna support.
RIG:K1@5W, 1,3Ah battery,Bulldog mini paddle, 14 Mc wire vertical (total equipment weight +/- 1.5kg)
Enjoyed one hour of relaxed operation on pleasant autumn weather.
23/10/2016 – WCA & DCI pedition of IZ1NJA to Old Walls of Tortona and Chiostro former Convent of The Holy Trinity!
23/10/2016 – WCA & COTA-DL pedition of DG5MLA/P to Castle Alerheim, Burgruine Alerheim and Burgstall Apertshofen!
– Geri DG5MLA will be active on the 23rd of October from Castle Alerheim, WCA: DL-02632, COTA-DL: SWB-5001, Burgruine Alerheim, WCA: DL-02633, COTA-DL: SWB-5002 and Burgstall Apertshofen, WCA: DL-02635, COTA-DL: SWB-5004. He plans to work on 40 meters SSB beginning from 13:00 UTC as DG5MLA/p. Please spot him in the DX Cluster if you hear. QSL via bureau or direct. 73 & 11! [tnx info DG5MLA]
– special station EM10UCF (devoted to 10th anniversary of «Ukrainian Flora – Fauna» (UFF) and «Ukrainian Castles – Fortress» (UCF) award programs founded by Radioclub «Delta») will be active from the 22nd till 24th of October form Vitich Fortress, Kiev oblast, WCA: UR-00197, UCFA: KO-0008, URDA: KO-22, QTH Loc KO50kc, River Dnepr, URA-008 located in UFF Ethnologic Reserve Novgorod-Sviatopolch, UTFF-2516 (also UFF Botanical Reserve Gorodishche Vitich, UUFF-063). QSL via UR7UT. 73 & 44 & 11! [tnx info UR7UT].
– Victor RA7K is going to be active on the 22nd of October from 7 till 9 UTC from 4th Bastion, WCA: UA-00617, COTA-RU: C-7110, RDA: SE-02 and from 9 till 11 UTC from Defence of Sevastopol Panorama, WCA: UA-00610, COTA-RU: C-7103, RDA: SE-02. He going to work on 20 meters (14.147 MHz +/- QRM) as RA7K/p only SSB. Power is 10 watts, ant is inv-V. Logs will be uploaded to WCA E-LOG and COTA-RU E-Log. 73 & 11! [tnx info RA7K].
22/10/2016 – WCA & COTA-RU pedition of RZ1CWC/M to Fortified wall of Fedorovsky Cathedral of St.Petersburg!
– Andrey RN1CW is going to work on the 22nd of October from 5 till 7 UTC from Fortified wall of Fedorovsky Cathedral of St.Petersburg, WCA: UA-00690, COTA-RU: C-148, RDA: SP-20. He plans to work mainly CW on 40, 30 and 20 meters as RZ1CWC/m. Log will be uploaded to WCA E-LOG and COTA-RU E-Log.
73 & 11! [tnx info RN1CW]
Kolyo LZ1QZ will be active on the 18th of October from Krepost Markeli, WCA:LZ-00092, BHS:BU-04.
He plans to work on 20 meters CW beginning from ~ 7:00 UTC to 9:00 UTC as LZ1QZ/M. Equipment FT857D 20 watts and mobile GP. Please spot him in the DX Cluster if you hear.
QSL via bureau or direct. Log will be uploaded to WCA E-LOG. 73 & 11! LZ2DB
– Kolyo LZ1QZ will be active on the 18th of October from krepost Kabile (Cabilae), WCA: LZ-00117, BHS: YA01. He plans to work on 20 meters CW and SSB beginning flom ~ 7:00 UTC to 9:00 UTC as LZ1QZ/m. Equipment FT857 – 20 watts, ant mobile vertical. Please spot him in the DX cluster if you hear. Log will be loaded to WCA E-log.
73 & 11 ! LZ2DB
– DK0DFF Team (Babs and Lothar) will be active on the 15th of October beginning from 09:00 UTC from Castle Morungen, WCA: DL-02266, COTA-DL: SAB-135 located in Nature Reserve/Biosphäre Karstlandschaft Southern Harz, WWFF: DFF-0035. Please spot them in the DX Cluster if you hear. QSL via bureau or direct. 73 & 44 & 11! [tnx info DF6EX]
“Rasinski Okrug” Award has been instituted by Klub Car Lazar in Krusevac and will be issued to any licensed radio-amateur or SWL who submits proof of radio contact with radiostations working from fortresses from the list , made by any kind of mode on any bands after 01.01.2014. All objects identifies with WCA references number.
The Klub Car Lazar awarded diplomas both to Hunters and Activators, for a specific number of QSOs.
Diplomas are awarded for:
– For radio amateurs from Europe – 5 different references
– For radio amateurs from Asia and Africa – 3 different references
– For other DX countries – 2 different references.
List of objects:
Application for the Award should contain date, callsign and object identification WCA number of the correspondent according to list of YU-WCA .
– Vasile YO6EX will be active from the 14th till 16thof October 2016 from Altana Fortified Church (XVIth Century), WCA: YO-00951, RFA: SB-F63 located in Oltul Mijlociu – Cibin – Hârtibaciu Nature Park, WWFF: YOFF-0317. He plans to work only CW on 7, 10, 14 and 18 MHz (exact frequency see in cluster) as YO6EX/P. QSL only direct to Home Call. 73 &44 & 11! [tnx info YO6EX].
12/10/2016 – WCA & COTA-DL pedition of DG5MLA/P to Castle Bergstetten, Burgruine Graisbach and Burgstall Schlossberg!
– Geri DG5MLA will be active on the 12th of October from Castle Genderkingen, WCA: DL-02649, COTA-DL: SWB-5017 and old Castle Rain, WCA: DL-02702, COTA-DL: SWB-5061. He plans to work on 40 and 20 meters SSB after 13:30 UTC as DG5MLA/p. Equipment is a Hustler Antenna and a IC-7000. Please spot him in the DX Cluster if you hear. QSL via bureau or direct. 73 & 44 & 11! [tnx info DG5MLA]