Archive for April, 2015
– Operators of YU1BOR team will be active on the 2nd of May 2015 from Krusevac Fortress, WCA/CISA: YU-00008. They plan to work as YU1BOR/P on 40 (7.131) and 20 (14.251) meters only SSB. QSL via YT2KID. 73 & 11! [tnx info YT2KID].
– Klaus DL1TRK will be active on the 1st of May 2015 from Fretzdorf Castle, WCA; DL-04083, COTA-DL: BRB-088. QSL via bureau. 73 & 11! [tnx info DL1RTK].
– Christian DC7VS, Nico DD6VFS and Ronny DG2RON will be active from 30th of April till 3rd of May 2015 from Schloss Bantikow, WCA; DL-04060, COTA-DL: BRB-065. They plan to work as DK0RBY on all bands. QSL via bureau or direct to DC7VS. 73 & 11! [tn info DC7VS].
– The operators of OT6A team will be active on the 26th of April 2015 from Castle of Nandrin (Tour of the Castle), WCA: ON-01699, BCA; LG-332. They plan to work as ON5VL/P from 06:30 till 12:00 UTC. QSL via bureau to ON5VL, direct to ON6DP. 73 & 11![tnx info ON6DP].
– Marjan S51RU will be active on the 26th of April 2015 from Grad Podcetrtek, WCA/S5-WCA: S5-00088. He plans to work as S51RU/P from 06:00 UTC on 40, 30, 20. 15 & 10 meters CW & SSB. Log will be uploaded into the WCA database. QSL via bureau. 73 & 11 [tnx info S51RU].
– Members of the Amateur Radio Association of Praia da Vitoria (CQ1AR) will activate the Santa Catarina Fortress (WCA: CT-00337, DCFP: F-121, DMHP: AZ-010, Grid Loc. HM68), Cabo da Praia, located on Terceira Island
(IOTA: EU-175, DIP: AZ-003, PIP: AC-003, WLOTA: 0524), Azores archipelago, on 25th April, using the callsign CQ1R. Operators Sergio CU3AAS, Francisco CU3AU, Ivo CU3BR, Francisco CU3FB, Carlos CU3FT and Ricardo CR8ABH will be QRV on 80-20 metre SSB (possibly 6 metres and CW). QSL DIRECT ONLY: P.O. Box 114,
9760 Praia da Vitoria, Terceira, Azores. Also e-confirmation via QRZ.com logbook (No Bureau). 73 & 11![tnx info ICPO].
– Augusto I2JJR and Luciano IK2QPO will be active on the 25 April 2015 from Castello di Pandino, WCA: I-03026, DCI: CR-017, DAI: LB-0557. They plan to work as I2JJR/P and IK2QPO/P from 07:30 till 10:30 UTC. QSL via Home Call. 73 & 11! [tnx info I2JJR].
– Alain, F6CUG/p will be in the commune of Noves on Saturday 25th April and plans to activate the Castle of Roure (WCA; F-06108, DFCF: 13-066) and Mill (DMF 13-012). Activity will be on 80 and 40 metres. QSL via home call, bureau or direct. 73 & 11! [tnx info ICPO].
– Karl DL1JKK will be active on the 24th of April 2015 from Stein Castle (ruins), WCA: DL-04465, COTA-DL: SAX-284. He plans to work as DL1JKK/P on 40 and 20 meters from 07:00 UTC. QSL via DL1JKK. 73 & 11! [tnx info DL1JKK].
– New member of WCAG:
#138, Christian Lowe, DB5CL. Our congratulations!
– SP9YFF/p team plan to be active on the 21st of April 2015 from Zamek Lemiesz n.Dunajcem, WCA: SP-00799, ZWP: MNS03, SPFF-446. 73 & 44 & 11! [tnx info SP9UPK]
Two new award programs of national castles and fortresses established:
Our congratulations to Sadmir E72AW and Dragan YT2KID!
– Marjan S51RU will be active on the 19th of April 2015 from grad Podsreda, WCA/S5-WCA: S5-00089. He plans to work as S51RU/P from 05:00 UTC on 40, 30, 20 meters CW/SSB/FM. On 80 and 2meters during ZRS KVP & Marathon contest only ! Log will be uploaded into the WCA database. QSL via bureau. 73 & 11! [tnx info S50LD].