– Steffen DL5DXS will be active on the 24th of November 2015 from Schloss Spreewiese, WCA: DL-04445, COTA-DL: SAX-264. He plans to work as DL5DXS/P from 08:30 UTC on 40 and 20 meters CW/SSB. QSL via Home Call. 73 & 11! [tnx info DL5DXS].
– New member of WCAG:
# 156, SP2UUU Christopher Ulatowski.
– Steffen DL5DXS will be active on the 17th of November 2015 from Schloss Glossen, WCA: DL-04447, COTA-DL: SAX-266. He plans to work as DL5DXS/P from 08:30 till 13:00 UTC on 40 and 20 meters CW/SSB. QSL via Home Call. 73 & 11! [tnx info DL5DXS].
– On the 16th of November 2015 in honour of Day of St. George the Victorious, Dragan YT2KID/P will be active from Tsar Lazar Fortress in Krusevac, WCA: YU-00008. The team of annual organizers of activity on this day are UG3G – YT2KID – UT1ZZ – YU8DX. The first 10 hunters who got from activator serial number from 001-010 can obtain the E-Award ‘Povelja’ if will sent info about QSO by e-mail to: . 73 & 11! [tnx info YT2KID].
– Vasile YO6EX will be active on the 14th and 15th of November 2015 from Biertan Fortified Church, WCA: YO-00425, RFA/RHO: SB-F08, WFF: YOFF-408, Sighisoara-Tarnava-Mare protected area zone. He plans to work as YO6EX/P by CW on 7030, 10124, 14040, 18084 KHz +- QRM. QSL via bureau or direct. 73 & 44 & 11! [tnx info YO6EX].
– Jean-Marie F5NLX will be active on the 14th of November 2015 from Castle of Kerdurand, WCA: F-06258, DFCF: 56-096 located in the west of France in Bretagne near the city of Lorient, department 56. He plans to work as F5NLX/P from 07:30 till 10:00 UTC on 7.090 – 7.100 SSB, after 10:00 UTC on 14.044 CW. QSL via Home Call, bureau or direct. 73 & 11! [tnx info F5NLX].
– Thomas DJ6OI will be active on the 13th of November 2015 from Schloss Nienover, WCA: DL-00524, COTA-DL: NSB-079 located in WWFF: DLFF-113. He plans to work from 16:00 UTC on 20 and 40 meters CW/SSB as DJ6OI/P. QSL via bureau or direct. 73 & 11! [tnx info DJ6OI].
– Photoreport about pedition of RV6AWZ/5 and RW6AON/5 to Fortress Kerch, WCA: UA-00612, COTA-RU: C-7105.
RV6AWZ_pedition (word ~ 25.0mb)
The 1st International WWFF & COTA Meeting will be held at Castle Guessing, WCA OE-00005, in Guessing, Austria on the 6th – 7th August 2016. Further information will be available in the near future. Contact: OE4YLA, Anette () or OE4VIE, Jo ()
– Vasile YO6EX will be active on the 31st of October and on the 1st of November 2015 from Zlagna Fortified Church (built in XV Century), WCA: YO-00991, RFA/RHO: SB-F103, WFF: YOFF-183, Hartibaciu Valley zone. He plans to work as YO6EX/P by CW on 7030, 10124, 14040, 18084 KHz +- QRM, by SSB on 7130 and 14254 KHz. QSL via bureau or direct. 73 & 44 & 11! [tnx info YO6EX].
– Karl DL1JKK will be active on the 28th of October beginning approx 8 UTC till 11 UTC from Castle Wolkenburg, WCA: New one, COTA-DL: New one and later approx from 13 UTC from Old Castle Penig, WCA: New one, COTA-DL: New one and New Castle Penig, WCA: New one, COTA-DL: New one. He plans to work on 40 meters and 20 meters as DL1JKK/p. QSL via bureau or direct. 73 & 44 & 11! [tnx info DL1JKK]
– Jean Marie F5NLX (WCAG # 148) will be active from the 27th till the 31st of October 2015 from Chateau du Pen Mane, WCA: F-06261, DFCF: 56-112 located in west of France in Bretagne near Atlantic ocean. He plans to work every day from 06:30 till 11:00 UTC on 7.100, 10.121 and 14.031 CW/SSB as F5NLX/P. QSL via Home Call, bureau or direct. 73 & 11! [tnx info F5NLX].
Bulgarian Castles and Reserves with LZ2OQV/P /2013-2015/
The award is issued for QSOs/SWL reports with LZ2OQV/P to licensed radioamateurs and SWL. QSOs/SWL reports are valid between 01.01.2013 -31.12.2015.
To get the award must make QSOs/SWL reports with 5 refferences for EU, 2 refferences for DX,3 refferences for LZ,YO,YU,Z3,4O,E7,SV,TA. Please check your QSOs in WCA e-log and WFF e-log. Valid refferences are WCA-LZ-19,25,26,89,154,156,157,193… and WFF-LZFF006,029,067…
QSOs with LZ2OQV/WCA-LZ-003,006,159/are not valid. The award is free of charge and will be sent only in PDF-format!
Please,write in your application date,hour and refference of the QSO and your e-mail address!
Send your applications before 01.03.2016 to e-mail:
– Andreas DL7UST on the 25th of October is going to activate two castles in Rudolstadt (Thuringia): Ludwigsburg Castle, WCA: DL-01443, COTA-DL: THB-149 and Heidecksburg Castle, WCA: DL-01313, COTA-DL: THB-019. Both objects have not been activated before, so give a new points in COTA Award Program!
He will be work from 08:00 UTC till about 16:00 UTC. The planned QRG is 7.131 MHz, the exact frequency he will announce in the cluster. QSL via bureau or direct. 73 & 11! [tnx info DL7UST]
Manfred DF6EX reports:
DL8MLD, DK2AJ and DL1NTC plan to be active on the 10th of October 2015 beginning at 07:00 UTC from Castle Poplitz, Castle Alsleben and Castle Beeseblaublingen (all within the valid radius).
– Gerd DL5AWI will be active on the 10th of October 2015 at first from Nature-Reserve Seeberg, DLFF-199 around 08:00 UTC for about 2 or 3 hours as DL5AWI/p and later as DL0WCA from Castle Burg Gleichen in Muehlburg, WCA: DL-01331, COTA-DL: THB-037 until the battery be alive. Please spot him if you hear. QSL via bureau or direct. 73 & 44 & 11! [tnx info DL5AWI]