– member of AYAN DX TEAM Valery R7KFF will be active on the 26th of March from Watch Tower in Gurzuf, WCA: UA-00634, COTA-RU: C-7121, RDA: RK-13. He plans to work on 30 and 20 meters by QRP equipment as R7KFF/P . Log will be uploaded to WCA E-Log, COTA-RU E-Log and RDA log. 73 & 11! [tnx info R7KFF].
Château d’Alensberg / Château Suermon(d)t à 4850 Moresnet
BCA LG-011 / WCA ON-00188 as OS5K/p
GPS: 5.981080091000526 50.71905819229144
Team: ON3HGL LOrenz / ON3VNE Norbert / ON5VU Helmut / ON4EZJ Peter
active from around 07 h 00 UTC until end of batteries
We hope to meet you !!
73 de Peter
– On the 25th of March 2017 Dragan YT2KID and Slavko YT5FD will be active from Serbian Castles:
– Dragan YT2KID/p will active from WCA: YU-00093, CSA: YT-026 from 09:00 UTC on 7.131 and 14.251 SSB;
– Slavko YT5FD/p will be active fromWCA: YU-00059, WAS: SK05 from 13:00 UTC on 7.024, 7.124, 10.114, 14.024 and 14.144.
QSL via Home Calls. 73 & 11! [tnx info YT2KID].
– MITKO LZ1DPN is going to be active on the 25th of March from fortress FOROS /POROS/, WCA: LZ-00090 & BHS: BU-02. He plans to work as LZ1DPN/P beginning from ~ 08:00 UTC CW and SSB on 7.011, 7.111, 14.011, 21.O11 MHz. Please spot him in the DX Cluster if you hear.
QSL via Home Call, bureau or direct. 73 & 11! [tnx info LZ1DPN].
25/26.03.2017.I will be active from my home in Vidin like LZ2OQ! Activation in holiday stile,in free time,mainly CW mode from 80 to 17 m. – 20W + dipoles! One QSO- three references for WCA and BHS awards! WCA:LZ-00003,LZ-00006, LZ-00159 & BHS: VD-01,VD-02,VD-06. Info for BHS: http://www.trcdx.org/trcdxc/html/awards.html. Please spot him in the DX Cluster if you hear. 73!11! de LZ2OQ
– Peter DJ2OS will be active on the 24th of March: from 8:30 till 10 UTC from Herrenhaus Krietenstein, WCA: DL-03503, COTA-DL: NBN-062 and from 10:30 till 12 UTC from Stiftsburg Wittlage, WCA: DL-00282, COTA-DL: NBN-010. He plans to work only SSB on 40 meters between 7130.0 MHz and 7150.0 MHz starting at 7.131 MHz and near 7095 MHz. Please spot him in the DX Cluster if you hear. QSL via bureau or direct. 73 & 11! [tnx info DJ2OS]
– IQ5QO/p will be active on the 22nd of March from Castle of Mignano, WCA: I-00792, DCI: DCI-AR115 and Tower of Mignano, WCA: I-00793, DCI: DCI-AR116 located in Nature Reserve Formole, WWFF: IFF-0075 and Protected Nature Area Golena del Tevere, WWFF: IFF-0494. Please spot him if you hear. QSL via bureau or direct. 73 & 11! [tnx info IZ5GST].
– New official coordinator of WCA program in:
– Bahrain: A92AA Fawaz Sulaibeekh
73 & 11! From Castles and Fortresses of the World!
– Thomas DJ6QI will be active on the 18th of March from Burgruine Bramburg, WCA: DL-00523, COTA-DL: NSB-078 located in Naturepark Muenden, WWFF: DLFF-0086. He plans to work SSB on 18.3 MHz beginning from 13 UTC. Please spot him in the DX Cluster if you hear. QSL via bureau or direct. 73 & 44 & 11! [tnx info DJ6QI]
– Thomas DL1ASA will be active on the 18th of March from Ruine Windeck, WCA: DL-00046, COTA-DL: BBN-046 also GMA: DA/BW-838 located in Nature Park Bergstrasse-Odenwald, WWFF: DLFF-0045. He plans to work CW and SSB on 40 and possibly 60 meters from 11 till 12 UTC. Please spot him in the DX Cluster if you hear. QSL via bureau or direct. 73 & 44 & 11! [tnx info DL1ASA]
-Danny ON4VT will be active on the 16th of March 2017 from Altenbroek Kasteel, WCA: ON-00171, BCA: LB-008 located in park WWFF: ONFF-0634. He plans to work as OT4V/p CW/SSB from 09:00 till 11:00 UTC on 80 – 17 meters. QSL via bureau. 73 & 11! [tnx info ON4VT].
DARC-Ortsverband Stiftland U23 together with COTA Team Germany releases the annual COTA Award program, accepted by DARC. It consists by Annual COTA Hunter and Annual COTA Activator. For the Annual COTA Hunter you have to work 50 German castles within a calendar year. Further award classes available for 100/150/etc. For the Annual COTA Activator you have to activate 10 different German castles within a calendar year with minimum 50 contacts done from each (can be fullfilled within several activities). Further award classes are available for 20/30/etc. The logs therefore needs to be sent in ADIF-format to Manfred DF6EX
Both awards are free of charge and will be delivered via mail in PDF-format. Many thanks for the adaptions on the database to Friedrich DL4BBH.
This will give in the future a higher focus on objects which were active maybe only one time. With the reactivation also the hunters who missed first activity will get a second chance and will improve also their score for the normal COTA Award program. A happy new year 2017 with good health and cu on the bands. 73, 11, Manfred DF6EX OVV U23
WCA on Facebook.
Please visit at https://www.facebook.com/groups/worldcastlesaward/ for WCA group.
– Peter DJ2OS will be active on the 13th of March: from 8 till 9 UTC from Castle Huennefeld, WCA: DL-00284, COTA-DL: NBN-012 and from 10 till 11 UTC from Castle Ippenburg, WCA: DL-00283, COTA-DL: NBN-011. He plans to work only SSB on 40 meters between 7130.0 MHz and 7150.0 MHz starting at 7.131 MHz and near 7095 MHz. Please spot him in the DX Cluster if you hear. QSL via bureau or direct. 73 & 11! [tnx info DJ2OS]
– Today 12.03.2017 LZ1BXA – op.Bogomil will be active from home for Peristera fortress! QRV on 10121.0 KHz +-qrm CW ! Later maybe on 7031.0 +- qrm- CW!Start 1300 UTC – final 1430 UTC! Info for BHS award : http://www.trcdx.org/trcdxc/html/awards.html /info LZ2BXA/
– Diego IZ1NJA/p will be active on the 11th of March beginning from 7:30 UTC from Fortified Residence in Fubine, WCA: I-00152, DCI: DCI-AL086. Diego will transmit live activation to his youtube channel. Please spot him if you hear. QSL via bureau or direct. 73 & 11! [tnx info IZ1NJA].
– Stefano IZ5GST/p will be active on the 11th of March from Fortified Village Stibbio, WCA: I-13453, DCI: DCI-PI154 and Castle San Quintino, WCA: I-13454, DCI: DCI-PI155. Please spot him if you hear. QSL via bureau or direct. 73 & 11! [tnx info IZ5GST].